Sectional (segmental) garage doors
When considering the purchase of garage doors, it must meet several conditions, including:
- garage doors should be solid, durable, safe and reliable,
- must be aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain,
- It would be great to give us a sense of comfort in the remote opening and closing.
Today’s garage doors with no problem meeting all these criteria at relatively reasonable prices. You might at first glance seem to garage doors are not that cheap, but looking from the perspective of buying them for the next 10 years or more – the thing gets another dimension.
For those objects which can not be classically open for lack of space or because of the size of the opening, the right solution as sectional doors that separate mechanisms raise the ceiling.
The doors are made of a compact “sandwich panels” (double galvanized steel sheets, plastificated, and between them is filling of the hard-pressed polyurethane). The advantages of such materials have good insulating properties (thermal conductivity coefficient U = 0.78 W/m2K), does not rot, does not support the growth of mold and fungi, odorless and resistant to moisture. Panel thickness is 42 mm.
With the help of the wheel bearings are coated with teflon, the door silently glide by galvanized steel rails. Excellent resistance for alloy, method of preparation and protection profiles are extremely long rails. Balancing is achieved via torsion springs tested on 50000 opening. The fittings are also plastificated.
The doors are opened by an electric motor (with remote control or via buttons) or mechanically in an upward direction, the ceiling, ie. Packaging door runs parallel to the ceiling at a height of about 25-40 cm from the ceiling, the steel rails. In case of power failure very easy to transfer to manual opening mode.
The doors have a safety mechanism (brake) in the face of the drive cables or stripes. The door can be installed at the request of the oval windows and a small door for pedestrians.
We offer two types of sectional garage doors:
- residential – Domus line tip SIRIO
- industrial – Steel line tip SECURA
Suppliers of components which produce sectional doors are the most important European companies such as: Breda Sistemi Industriali, Nice i Ditec.
Our service sells garage doors, including consulting, measurement, development of custom-made doors, installation and service.
RESIDENTIAL SECTION DOORS - Domus line tip SIRIO
- sandwich panel thickness of 42 mm (double galvanized steel sheet, plastic, and between them is filling of the hard-pressed polyurethane), a very low coefficient of thermal conductivity (k = 0.78 W/m2 K) with additional reinforcements inside the panel at the installation of fasteners.
- guides made of hot-zinc steel sheet with additional reinforcements along its entire length in order to increase capacity.
- torsion springs made of galvanized steel wire used for balancing and easier to lift the door.
- ease of management by an electric motor via a fixed control box or remote in an upward direction, the ceiling,
- technical solutions for holes of all sizes,
- guides doors adjustable height and slope of the roof that allows for maximum use of space,
- great-quiet operation, plastificated aluminum fittings with PVC limiters that minimize noise and friction and provide longer-lasting, more reliable and quieter door operation.
INDUSTRIAL SECTION DOORS - Steel line tip SECURA
Their performance is robust and resistant to various mechanical loading compared to conventional residential sectional garage doors.
Industrial garage doors are made of:
- sandwich panel thickness of 42 mm (double galvanized steel sheet, plastic, and between them is filling of the hard-pressed polyurethane), a very low coefficient of thermal conductivity (k = 0.78 W/m2 K) with additional reinforcements inside the panel at the installation of fasteners ,
- guides made of galvanized steel with extra reinforcements throughout the length of the rail to increase capacity (material thickness 2 mm, depending on size)
- torsion springs made of steel wire of various sizes and diameters are used for balancing and easier to lift the door
- optionally embedded additional omega steel section for structural reinforcement of the door,
- built-in safety brake system as insurance against uncontrolled fall of doors,
- the possibility of a transient pedestrian door inside the existing door,
- possibility of installing windows or ventilated bars of different sizes,
- usually manageable with the use of side industrial engine by remote control
- possibility of handling industrial garage doors with the help of the sprocket,
- possibility of installing additional protective photoelectric sensors.