pvc-prozori-izdvojena

PVC windows

pvc-prozori-12

pvc-prozori-10

MAXMARA offers its clients PVC windows which are made of PVC multi-chamber system that provide strength and durability windows (steel reinforcement in the sash and frame), high thermal insulation and sound insulation coefficient (angle profiles are sealed process of digestion), color stability, easy maintenance and operation and long life.

Our PVC windows are perfect impermeability in all problematic areas of the window (between the sash and frame, between the sash and glass, in the area where the wing linked to a construction element).

We achieve this by:

  • using quality bonds,
  • using high quality rubber seal between sash and frame and between the sash and glass,
  • using high-quality materials for installation of windows on the building element (turbo bolts, polyurethane foam),
  • installation of windows is entrusted team of professional craftsmen.

Confirmation of the Spotless sealing and air tightness and water are tests that are aligned our windows in the best class according to EU standards.

Norms:

Air permeability according to DIN EN 12207: class 4
Impact resistance to rain DIN EN 12208: class 9A

MAXMARA offers its clients three systems of German PVC windows manufacturer INOUTIC and SCHÜCO:

  • chamber,
  • six-chamber system,
  • with six-aluminum coating.

Color

In our standard range, we offer the windows in white and colored imitation mahogany while the special order can naruiti windows in red, blue, green and a variety of imitation wood: light, dark, natural oak, etc..

pvc-prozori-01

pvc-prozori-15

Shackle

The precise function and way of opening the window will depend on the interlocking system, ie. fittings. Irons that we use in our PVC windows provide different ways of opening (openable, tilting, tilt about a horizontal axis, tilting sliding, folding opening, etc..).

MAXMARA for the windows uses shackles proven quality German manufacturer SIEGENIA AUBI.

The handles on the windows and doors are aluminum, the Italian manufacturer HOPPE
(for PVC profiles INOUTIC) or German manufacturer SCHÜCO (for SCHÜCO systems).

Glass

It should be borne in mind that the entire surface of the window 30% are sash and frame, and the remaining 70% of the glass so it is very important to choose the window glass low coefficient of thermal and sound transparency.

pvc-prozori-11

As a standard option MAXMARA for PVC windows offer the IZO glass:
– flot 4 mm + 16 mm + 4 mm low-e filled with argon – for the chamber profiles,
– low-e 4 mm + 16 mm + 4 mm flot + 16 mm + 4 mm low-e filled with argon – for the six chamberprofiles.

By customer request, we can deliver another combination.

 

 

 

 
CORONA CT 70MD
Number of chambers: 5 chamber system
Profile width: 70mm
Thermal insulation profile: Uf =1.2-1.4 W/m2K
Thermal insulation of windows: Uw ≤1.3 W/m2K*
Soundproofing windows: Rw ≤ 46dB*


* Uw i Rw value depends on the selection of glass types and their characteristics
CORONA CT 70AS
Number of chambers: 5 chamber system
Profile width: 70mm
Thermal insulation profile: Uf =1.3W/m2K
Thermal insulation of windows: Uw ≤1.3W/m2K*
Soundproofing windows: Rw ≤ 45dB*


* Uw i Rw value depends on the selection of glass types and their characteristics
SCHUECO LIVING
Number of chambers: 7 chamber system
Profile width: 82mm
Thermal insulation profile: Uf =0.96W/m2K
Thermal insulation of windows: Uw ≤0.9W/m2K*
Soundproofing windows: Rw ≤ 49dB*


* Uw i Rw value depends on the selection of glass types and their characteristics
PRESTIGE
Number of chambers: 6 chamber system
Profile width: 76mm
Thermal insulation profile: Uf =1.2W/m2K
Thermal insulation of windows: Uw ≤1.2W/m2K *
Soundproofing windows: Rw ≤ 47dB*


* Uw i Rw value depends on the selection of glass types and their characteristics
ARCADE
Number of chambers: 5 chamber system
Profile width: 71mm
Thermal insulation profile: Uf =1.3W/m2K
Thermal insulation of windows: Uw ≤1.3W/m2K*
Soundproofing windows: Rw ≤ 44dB*


* Uw i Rw value depends on the selection of glass types and their characteristics
EFORTE
Number of chambers: 6 chamber system
Profile width: 84mm
Thermal insulation profile: Uf =0.95 W/m2K
Thermal insulation of windows: Uw ≤1.0 W/m2K *
Soundproofing windows: Rw ≤ 46dB*


* Uw i Rw value depends on the selection of glass types and their characteristics
TIP 1
Max therm 1.1
Low emission glass
4x16x4(Argon)*
Uw=1.1 W/m2K
Rw=33dB

*glass thickness is defined by static account
TIP 2
Max therm 0.6
Low emission three-layer glass
4x16x4x16x4 (Argon)*
Uw=0.6 W/m2K
Rw=36dB

*glass thickness is defined by static account
TIP 3
Max safety
Safety izo glass
3.3.1x16x4 (Argon)*
Ug=1.1 W/m2K
Rw=36dB

*glass thickness is defined by static account
TIP 4
Max phono stop
Paned insulated glass
4.4.2x16x4 (Argon)*
Ug=1.1 W/m2K
Rw=41dB

*glass thickness is defined by static account